[Ambassadors] event kit update

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 27 18:05:36 UTC 2008

> On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:
>
>> Remember that other countries exist in the world outside US :)
>
> We have somewhere between 5-10 XOs floating around EMEA right now, and
> the ability to get other swag to people as needed -- banners, posters,
> etc.  We also have regional budgets for Ambassadors to make things like
> banners and stickers.  Also, I still have a few hundred of the "I
> *heart* Fedora" shirts in my apartment, and they don't have any of those
> in the US.
>
> So everyone should be getting the resources they need.  No worries.
>
> And Mathieu, if there's some resources that you guys need in France that
> you haven't gotten, let's take care of it.  I asked MrTom to send me the
> Fedora-fr bank information last week so that I can get you guys some
> more budget.  How you spend that budget is entirely up to you!

Oh, it looks like what I said didn't sound like I wanted :-/

I know we are doing lot's of stuff in EMEA and that we can have a lot of
money for basically everything we need (except a nice sport car for my
personal use :D).

I just said that having *one* event kit in Toronto to send it around the
world seemed not really reasonable.

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador