Fwd: [Ambassadors] How to Organise Fedora Event in my Region

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 4 10:40:34 UTC 2008

Victor Fernandez wrote:
> Do you konw someone to help us in Europe?

There are a lot of people in Europe who can help you.  Maybe there will
be some DVDs left from FUDCon.  If that happen I will be able to send
you those.  Tell us more about the event where you need this DVDs for.
I can see any up-coming event in Spain in the near future.

BTW, please stop 'Top-Posting' [1].  It's really hard to follow your
conversation

Kind regards,

Fabian