Fwd: [Ambassadors] How to Organise Fedora Event in my Region

Tushar Neupaney tushar.neupaney at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 10:53:02 UTC 2008

Ya, It will always be better if someone from Europe help you.

And I guess you can find someone.

Is no one here from Europe?

It costs $40 to send you courier from Nepal to Spain and I have to keep
it below 1 kilo gram.

And I hope this is costly for (Maybe I can send you 25) 25 DVDs.

Lets wait some time for some response from europe?

Tushar