[Ambassadors] Submit your request for Free Fedora DVD

avinash singh avinashsingh_87 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:45:59 UTC 2008

Hi,
  Here in India's Uttar Pradesh if anybody want CD/DVD of fedora from my city that is Kanpur then contact me.

Avinash Singh > Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 22:10:04 +0530> From: eerpini at gmail.com> To: fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com> Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] Submit your request for Free Fedora DVD> > yes guys , its a great initiative , .....> ideas like this might help us remove the one disadvantage we have when> compared to utnubu ( or so people believe ) , that we can't provide> free media as good as they do ( good in the sense the time and> availability of delivery ) , ....> > but all these activities need to be more centralised , they can be> regionalised but have to be under a central authority ( for> credibility issues ) , ... and are extremely useful in countries like> india ........> > as far as my knowledge goes , Fedora is greatly popular in india> because it comes in a DVD( DVD is the most popular one ) which has> everything you would ever need !> > please do correct me if i am wrong , ....> > Satish> > On 9/5/08, subhodip biswas <subhodip at fedoraproject.org> wrote:> > hi !> >> > Since we cannot handle over a limited number of request per month .but> > quest for dvd is still there .> >> > I feel what vlug guys have done is a good inititiative . if this can> > be done in regional basis on all countries having bandwidth problem> > and if we integrate them to freemedia program , i guess we can cover> > more request in a whole lot organised way .> >> > My personal experience :> > http://subhodipbiswas.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/sending-a-freemedia-dvd/> >> > If somebody has solution why not try implementing it .> >> > just a thought tho .> >> > --> > Regards> > Subhodip Biswas> >> > GPG key : FAEA34AB> > Server : pgp.mit.edu> > http://subhodipbiswas.wordpress.com> > http:/www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/SubhodipBiswas> >> > --> > Fedora-ambassadors-list mailing list> > Fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com> > https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-ambassadors-list> >> > > -- > http://satish.playdrupal.com> > --> Fedora-ambassadors-list mailing list> Fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-ambassadors-list