[Ambassadors] Submit your request for Free Fedora DVD

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 17:04:37 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone,

Greetings.  :)

Seems like a renewal of interest to support India, fantastic!  :)

At this url,

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FreeMedia

there is a Fedora Free Media Contributors link for

"...
 *   Join the program to become Fedora Free Media Contributors
..."

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/Contributors

As an idea to get to the users, join the Contributors and help that Distribution team.  ;)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FreeMedia#Fedora_Free_Media_Program_India

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India

Please have a good day and a wonderful weekend!  :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -