[Ambassadors] need your help to organize a local event for Fedora

Hamada Zahera hamada.zahera at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 21:46:08 UTC 2008

Hello Fedorans
I'm hamada zahera, one of Fedora Ambassadors. we are going to organize an event for fedora to students at my university.This event is to inform students more information about Fedora project,relation between Fedora and redhat,spread out Fedora and it includes live install for Fedora,it's also scheduled for celebration for Software freedom day 2008.

I'm asking if it's possible to get some gifts for students (e.g Fedora CD/DVD , T-shirts)
need your quick reply

----
YOURS
Hamada Zahera