[Ambassadors] need your help to organize a local event for Fedora

Hector Alfonso Gonzalez Ramirez hagr182 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 23:21:59 UTC 2008

Its awesome youre geeting to do this event, however I will not be able to
give economical support due to your location and my current lack of money,
but I can advise you to go to the art section on the wiki and download the
t-shirt designs and wallpapers, you could give a set of wallpapers per live
install and raffle 10-30 t-shirts.

Keep up the good work