[Ambassadors] Ambassadors on Fedora Community

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 3 20:46:19 UTC 2009

Hi Ambassadors,

on today's session[1] related to Fedora-Community[2] there were also
statements about benefits that Ambassadors can have on/with that platform.
Besides some nice features, like an EventCalendar or tracking SWAG/EventBoxes,
the idea to set up certain workflows for our Ambassador work, turned out as a
very interesting opportunity.
As example, the workflow for the Event-Workflow [3] from event calender -> call
for participation/paper -> event staffing -> Event-Space -> event
material&logistic ...and so on... -> reports, could all be accessed over one
interface. To make that happen, we have to consider several platforms with
different interfaces and have to integrate processes from the other teams - as
example a DesignTeam request for that event. Are there volunteers in
Ambassadors who are interessted and can help to make this happen? Are you
thinking about other workflows or things that Ambassadors should have on
Fedora-Community? Lets collect them and help to build Fedora-Community!

[1]http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2009-
July/msg00023.html
[2]https://admin.fedoraproject.org/community/
[3]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/Organization
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688