[Ambassadors] Ambassadors on Fedora Community

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Sat Aug 8 11:53:37 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 10:46 PM, Joerg Simon<jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Are there volunteers in
> Ambassadors who are interessted and can help to make this happen? Are you
> thinking about other workflows or things that Ambassadors should have on
> Fedora-Community? Lets collect them and help to build Fedora-Community!

I've investigate a little bit on this issue.

If you agree with me we could take this initiative along with the
other one that I mentioned (but that I paused to let other taks go
ahead), Ambassadors Events in social networks.

We could work on the creation of a common usage platform with an
events' calendar and events report.

In that way Fedora-Community seems the best way to promote our events
and post events reports. (as I suggest to do with the SocNets).

Does it seem a good idea?

Regards

Francesco