[Ambassadors] Fedora case badges for the WHOLE WORLD

Harish Pillay hpillay at redhat.com
Wed Dec 2 15:03:58 UTC 2009

> So, I guess the question is -- do folks in EMEA, LATAM, India, and Asia
> have use for some of these?  Should we go ahead with this plan?

In APAC, I am going ahead with making 5,000 pieces of these and I would
therefore suggest that the APAC (India and Asia as in quote above) be
taken out of the numbers Max was proposing.

APAC Ambassadors, please email me directly on how many your respective
geographies would need.

Thanks.
--
Harish Pillay 9v1hp hpillay at redhat.com +65.9636.9253 gpg id: 746809E3
gpg fingerprint:    F7F5 5CCD 25B9 FC25 303E 3DA2 0F80 27DB 7468 09E3