[Ambassadors] REMINDER French Fedora Meeting Today 1830UTC #fedora-meeting

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Dec 11 05:04:39 UTC 2009

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009, thomas.canniot at mrtomlinux.org wrote:

> This mail is a reminder for today´s meeting for French ambassadors and
> _every_ interested people.

I'm sorry that I haven't personally been able to spend more time
focusing on the French community since my return to the US from Europe.

If you guys like, I'd be interested in using this thread to talk about
how things are going, what you need, what you're planning, etc.

Is everything in good shape?  Other than the case badges, is there stuff
you need from other parts of the Fedora community?

Thanks!

--Max