Re: [Ambassadors] REMINDER French Fedora Meeting Today 1830UTC #fedora-meeting

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009, thomas canniot mrtomlinux org wrote:

This mail is a reminder for today┬┤s meeting for French ambassadors and _every_ interested people.

I'm sorry that I haven't personally been able to spend more time focusing on the French community since my return to the US from Europe.

If you guys like, I'd be interested in using this thread to talk about how things are going, what you need, what you're planning, etc.

Is everything in good shape? Other than the case badges, is there stuff you need from other parts of the Fedora community?

Thanks!

--Max