Re: [Ambassadors] Unagendized topic for NA meeting

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 7:51 PM, Larry Cafiero <larry cafiero gmail com> wrote:
> Hey, all (at least those in NA) --
>
> I didn't agendize this because I will be late for the meeting, but during
> the open floor discussion I'd like to discuss a couple of topics relating to
> the the Campus Ambassador program.

<SNIP>

I made it quite late to the meeting because I didn't make it home in
time, but the part that I was there this wasn't brought up but I am
very interested in discussing the topic in general. Was there a
discussion that I missed or was this not had?

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com