Re: [Ambassadors] shipping for F12 media in EMEA

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009, Elijah Hanson wrote:

I am in Ghana and have recieved many requests from people in and around West Africa for the CD's,I could also distribute without any charge within the region.Indeed, we are in dire need of the media here, as Internet connection is not that fast.Any quantity would be welcome.

You've been added to the list, and a private email has been sent to you to finalize things.

We're going to have plenty of media left over after these shipments go out, and we'll be able to send more in January to anyone else who needs some.

--Max