[Ambassadors] Brand Fuel Baseball Cap manufacturer

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Tue Dec 29 15:37:33 UTC 2009

On 12/28/2009 10:24 AM, Joerg Simon wrote:
> On Monday 28 December 2009 04:56:40 Ryan Rix wrote:
>> Hey Max, all,
>> Ambassadors were discussing in IRC about ordering some Fedora embroidered
>> baseball caps for event swag, and the general consensus was that the Brand
>> Fuel caps were really nice, and it would be cool if we could get them
>>   ordered from their manufacturer.
>
> Brand Fuel is the RedHat Vendor, in the past other vendors could provide
> better prices.
>
>> Do you (Max) or anyone on either marketing or ambassadors have any details
>>   on the manufacturer that Brand Fuel uses and how we could get in contact
>>   with them?
>
> Not for Brand Fuel - but maybe it is a good idea to ask the vendors listed
> here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Swag_vendors
>
> As far as i know Pascal Calarco took care for stiched fedora-polos in North
> America - if the vendor has already a stich-card, it can be a cheaper
> alternative to produce the caps by this vendor - just ask Pascal.

Hi all --

Do we have SVG art that we want to use for this already?  If so, I can
forward this to the folks who did the Ambassadors polos to get a quote
on the caps.

Screen Printed Products does do embroidery, and they do produce baseball
caps[1]

[1] http://www.screenprintedproducts.com/Embroidery.html

   - pascal