[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2009 in Rheinfelden

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Thu Jul 2 04:25:49 UTC 2009

Hi Christoph,

I'm really sorry to read that, that you cann't or wouldn't attend FAD in
Rheinfelden, because of other personal dutys; but it's up to you to
decide.

Everybody can announce a FAD, invite people and organize one. The FAD in
Rheinfelden will have a agenda which is e.g. plan the events of the EMEA
Ambassadors in 2010 ...

Regards

Gerold

--