[Ambassadors] ubuntu & fedora

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 13 08:56:31 UTC 2009

>>> Am I the only one thinking that this should be basic knowledge,
>>> required to be an efficient ambassador ?
>
> ure not the only one ..
>
> having a FAQ for common questions asked by new people for ambassadors
> (new and old) to refer to would be great. (or do we already have one?)

What I meant is that maybe people should not be accepted as
Ambassadors if they don't have this knowledge. How can we expect
someone to efficiently promote Fedora if he doesn't even know basic
stuff about Linux in general and Fedora in particular ?

Let's hope the recently setup mentoring will help prevent these issues.