[Ambassadors] ubuntu & fedora

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Mon Jul 13 08:59:50 UTC 2009

Hi

----- "Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)" <bochecha at fedoraproject.org> escribió:

> > ure not the only one ..
> >
> > having a FAQ for common questions asked by new people for
> ambassadors
> > (new and old) to refer to would be great. (or do we already have
> one?)
>
> What I meant is that maybe people should not be accepted as
> Ambassadors if they don't have this knowledge. How can we expect
> someone to efficiently promote Fedora if he doesn't even know basic
> stuff about Linux in general and Fedora in particular ?
>
> Let's hope the recently setup mentoring will help prevent these
> issues.

What about online moddle-like ambassador 'certification' on yearly bassis?

That would be an intermediate step to get initial aproval, as well as get an update on who's still active or not

Regards
Pablo

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez (Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com)
RHC{SP,E,SS,DS,A} Senior Global Profesional Services Consultant

--
Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid – C.I.F. B-82 65 79 41
Directores: Michael Cunningham, Charlie Peters y David Owens