[Ambassadors] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjKQTiXDBeE

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 17 13:08:43 UTC 2009

Am Freitag, den 17.07.2009, 17:52 +0530 schrieb sunil datta:
> Hi Mathieu Bridon,
>
> Lavan has provide us a very good and valuable information.

So, what was it?

> If I am not wrong, he provide us this information to let us know what
> are the project Microsoft is going to start in Shri Lanka

Can you please elaborate, what Microsofts plans for Sri Lanka have to do
with Fedora?

> and we should also think of,

No, he didn't say what we should think of it, he just posted a link
without any further explanation.

> how we are going to play on the ground, on which Microsoft has already
> invested a good amount.

So how are we?

IMO we should focus on Fedora and not on competitors, no matter if they
are called Microsoft, Canonical or whatever. We are not fighting them,
we fight for features, progress and technical excellence.

So I suggest: Let's use the ambassadors mailing list to focus on our
goals and our strengths instead of wasting time with watching others.

Thanks everybody,
Christoph