[Ambassadors] Reminder: The next FAD is not in Germany

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:46:02 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 02.07.2009, 11:37 +0200 schrieb Yaakov Nemoy:
> Hi All,
>
> I want to remind you all that the next FAD in EMEA is not in Germany
> at all. It will be in the Netherlands in Vierhouten this August.

This confusion most likely comes from the duplicate meaning of "FAD". In
the past the abbreviation was for "Fedora Ambassadors Day" and this is
what Gerold is talking about. Meanwhile FAD was changed to "Fedora
Activity Day", which can include all kinds of activities but not only
ambassador's talk.

Hope this clarifies things a bit,
Christoph