[Ambassadors] [Event Report] National Institute of Technology, Agartala, Tripura, India

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 20 06:38:55 UTC 2009

On Monday 20 July 2009 06:51:15 Shakthi Kannan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I had conducted a Fedora workshop ("GNUtsav") at National Institute of
> Technology (NIT), Agartala [1], Tripura, India on July 18-19, 2009.

Shakthi, this report sounds like a great adventure - i am a bit jealous that i
could not join you ;)
I like your presentations and besides i do not like the headline of "i-want-2-
do-project. tell-me-wat-2-do-fedora" i think this presentation is really a
good lecture for new contributors. Thanks Shakthi for sharing this great event
and great report.

Cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688