[Ambassadors] [OT] Wich one buy to use with fedora: MSI u120 or Acer Aspire One AOD150 1165

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 20:32:37 UTC 2009

I have an Aspire One and it runs Fedora Xfce Spin like a champ (also
ran gnome just fine, but i prefer xfce) the only comment I have is
that the SSD is *SLOW* ... but I have read that it was just an early
production issue and the newer models don't suffer from the same
issue. I got it on sale and for the price I paid with it I have been
very happy. All hardware (including wireless) is supported off a fresh
install of Fedora 10.

-Adam

http://maxamillion.googlepages.com