[Ambassadors] mentorship, sponsorship, etc.

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 27 17:07:42 UTC 2009

Am Freitag 27 März 2009 16:19:06 schrieb Ewan Luca:
> - "Quick guide for ambassadors"
I think the welcome message[1] contains a lot usefull informations you can
follow. We enhance this permanent as soon as someone makes a good suggestion.
If you think we need more details - feel free to enhance the content behind
the links!

> - "Apply for a mentor" where, after I read the basics, I can ASK to be
We do this since awhile - i have sent you only the welcome message[1] - i
assumed you are one of nicu's crew, my fault sorry

I have added the regional mentor information to [1]

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/MembershipService#Final_Welcome_Message_.28Draft.29

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688