DVD Media Printed Face Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

kelum dissanayake hekelum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 05:45:45 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,
>if anyone sponser me with this there is over 2000 students in the
university.

in my previous message I didn't ask for 2000 huge bulk of DVD. I only want
to say that there's over 2000
students in my campus, so we can spread open source systems to them.

as Marspet said yes we can start it from distributing 100-200 DVDs.

I plan to organize a conference about Fedora and open source.
Because I'm going to gather doctors in my campus to this event, I need some
kind of sponsorship.
I expect to gather at least 300 students.

That is why I need help.

regards

Kelum Dissanayake