[Ambassadors] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Tue Sep 22 13:18:58 UTC 2009

On 22/09/09 09:08, antonio montagnani wrote:

>   LinkedIn
>
> antonio montagnani requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
>
> John,

> - antonio
>
> Accept
> <http://www.linkedin.com/e/AW8tzp8HF6e9leLVZowabqO8-ueNlS5LAwotQqk8-ue9c0QxupV/blk/I1450248295_2/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cBYRej8Ud38MdjgNiiZ8bnFEe2RNuiYTcjoTejoOdjsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/>
> 	View invitation from antonio montagnani
> <http://www.linkedin.com/e/AW8tzp8HF6e9leLVZowabqO8-ueNlS5LAwotQqk8-ue9c0QxupV/blk/I1450248295_2/39vdjAOe3gOc3kQckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/S2_svi/>
>

> DID YOU KNOW *your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public
> image when people search for you?*
> Setting your profile as public <http://www.linkedin.com/e/ewp/inv-22/>
> means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name
> in leading search engines. Take control of your image!
>
> © 2009, LinkedIn Corporation

Dear All,
another reminder, that anything but ambassadors issues/queries are
off-topic here. That includes invitations to join social-networking sites,
other advertising in any form and even, technical support queries
regarding Fedora, as we have other lists and channels for that purpose.

So I would ask you all to stick to the rules of the list and any channel
rules, that apply, when on IRC.

Regards,
Tristan

--