Testing out the theme

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Fri Aug 11 14:37:03 UTC 2006

I was thinking of asking all contributors to send me a .tar of their
.svg and .pngs to which I can add to my existing set and post up the PNG
.tar and also a PNG+SVG .tar this week as I did last week...and if Leon
can do what he did last time of creating a package as well.

Is there a better way?

diana