Testing out the theme

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Mon Aug 14 14:59:14 UTC 2006

Hi Leon...

I'm currently using Illustrator to create the icons and when I save as
.svg, some characteristics don't seem to carry over when opened in
Inkscape.  Mostly it's the blending options that do not translate well.
Example: I've found with the icons that have "paper file" images in them
is that one of the layer did not adopt the "Multiply" Blending option I
gave it and so instead of letting the image behind that layer show
through, the gradient is to a solid white.  Inkscape, on the other hand
has the ability to gradient to transparency and so by setting the white
to transparent (and tweaking the middle grays) it will look more like
the .png.

I'll fix the Utillities-terminalL.svg icon.

Diana