Help with New Default Theme for FC 6 and the plan for FC7+

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Thu Aug 31 21:32:39 UTC 2006

Hi all...

Today I will be ...experimenting...
1. trying out some variations with just the c6re image + fedora logo.
2. and testing out a few styles for the DNA strands
3. if I have time, I might try combining the two elements as shown in
Máirín's banner to see how well it might work in other screen (like the
log-in and whatnot).  My thoughts right now is that the combination
might make the screen look too busy and crowded...but ya never know.

I will be posting them here [1] for anyone that might be interested.

These are just quick mockups...touchups will be done later after the
ideas are explored.  If you are inspired or have comments feel free to
post.  It'll be constantly changing throughout the night so...check
periodically.

Diana
[1] http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6reGraphics/syslinux-splash02.png