wallpaper poll for FC6T2

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Sat Jul 15 00:33:06 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Jul 14, 2006, at 6:50 PM, Diana Fong wrote:
> I'm currently taking suggestions and a poll for the default
> wallpaper of fc6t2. Got a wallpaper you like and think others would
> too...please nominate and vote here.
>
> end of day July 18th!

We can't include a wallpaper in release of Fedora that is not
licensed under an open license.

If you have created wallpapers and you are willing to use an open
license (I would strongly recommend Creative Commons Attribution
ShareAlike or the GPL) then you can submit those wallpapers. If there
is a wallpaper you like that was created by someone else, it would
need to have such an open license or we would need to at least
discuss the license with them. Otherwise, it can't be eligible.

Thanks,