wallpaper poll for FC6T2

Cam camilo at mesias.co.uk
Sat Jul 15 11:43:42 UTC 2006

Diana

> I'm currently taking suggestions and a poll for the default wallpaper of
> fc6t2. Got a wallpaper you like and think others would too...please
> nominate and vote here.

Are there any guidelines about the type of wallpaper?

I tend to use photographic ones but I know the default is usually a
bitmap. I have contributed some images to gnome art:

   http://art.gnome.org/users/Cam/backgrounds/

Is it possible to have a default available for different aspect ratio
screens? In the past I have noticed the default 4:3 scaled into a
widescreen display, it looks a bit strange.

-Cam

--

                                                                      <--
camilo at mesias.co.uk