wallpaper poll for FC6T2

duffy at redhat.com duffy at redhat.com
Sat Jul 15 14:35:02 UTC 2006

Got a couple of other concerns here besides licensing:

Quoting Diana Fong <dfong at redhat.com>:
> I'm currently taking suggestions and a poll for the default wallpaper
> of fc6t2. Got a wallpaper you like and think others would
> too...please nominate and vote here.

1) Is this just for FC6 test 2 or is this for FC6 - the quality we
accept for a
test release does not have to be as high for a final release.

2) If is *is* for FC6 - should we have decided on an overall theme before
choosing a wallpaper so everything is integrated? Eg one idea you mentioned to
me was a 'graffiti' style.

Thanks,