wallpaper poll for FC6T2

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Jul 17 06:26:47 UTC 2006

duffy at redhat.com wrote:
> Got a couple of other concerns here besides licensing:
>
> Quoting Diana Fong <dfong at redhat.com>:
>> I'm currently taking suggestions and a poll for the default wallpaper
>> of fc6t2. Got a wallpaper you like and think others would too...please
>> nominate and vote here.

If we are supposed to vote, where I can see all the proposals listed?

> 1) Is this just for FC6 test 2 or is this for FC6 - the quality we
> accept for a
> test release does not have to be as high for a final release.

I had an idea for quite some time but always forgot to talk about it:
around the time of each release we see a lot of website reviewing the
release but presenting test3 or even test2 and not always mentioning is
a test release.
How about making it clear is a test release right from the wallpaper, so
everybody will know it?

> 2) If is *is* for FC6 - should we have decided on an overall theme before
> choosing a wallpaper so everything is integrated? Eg one idea you
> mentioned to
> me was a 'graffiti' style.

With such a short notice is *have* to be for test2.
For FC6 I imagine we will have some consistency: grub, rhgb, gdm,
default wallpaper with the same theme, just like bubbles in FC5 (and
this indirectly means no photography as default wallpaper)

--
nicu