Theme Proposal Reminder

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Thu Nov 9 09:28:31 UTC 2006

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Just a friendly reminder the deadline for FC7 theme proposals is Dec
> 4. It's now Nov 9. So we've got less than a month to get some kickass
> proposals together. Everything you need to know on how to submit your
> proposal is here:
I have been busy preparing a presentation of Fedora Core 6 for Vanlug. I
recently started to work on Window border theme derived from Clearlook
which will resemble to concept Vancouver alternate:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LuyaTshimbalanga/ConceptWidget

It is my first attempt to create a metacity theme.