Fedora Icon Project

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Oct 16 06:02:56 UTC 2006

Ifeoma Onuorah wrote:
> Hey everyone!
>    I know ppl are still all working on the CD labels
> for the new Fedora theme but I wanted to ask a
> question about the icon project. I figure I can still
> upload minimizations, but I need a little help. Can
> some one tell me how to link the image after you click
> edit so it can be seen on the page.. that and the
> svg's. I have done some before but that was when I was
> an intern at RedHat this summer and I had a little
> help. Unfortunately  I haven't visited the page in a
> bit and forgot a little bit of the process.
> If anyone can help me out I'd be super grateful.

First go to "More Actions:" -> Attachments and upload your files (in PNG
and SVG, to all needed sizes), then copy/paste and modify existing code,
something like:

||icon-name|| [[ImageLink(icon-name16.png)]]
[[ImageLink(icon-name24.png)]] [attachment:icon-name16.svg 16x16 SVG]

The executive words are: copy and modify. Copy wiki codes form the rest
of the page.

--
nicu