Official Fedora Core 6 media labels

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Mon Oct 16 16:41:31 UTC 2006

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Artwork Concept finalized - Test 1 release
> Artwork Ready (to be included within the distribution) - Test 2 release
> Media labels, Splash images and other ancillary artwork - Test 3 release
>
> Would that work?

Yeh! I'd clarify it a bit though -

Test 1 release - Artwork concept finalized.
Test 2 release - Artwork to be included in the distribution ready
(themes/GDM/anaconda/firstboot/wallpaper/etc)
Test 3 release - Media labels, splash artwork for the website/wiki,
other ancillary artwork

Is there enough time between two test releases, between concept
finalization and theming work though? That's the majority of the work I
think...