Official Fedora Core 6 media labels

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Oct 17 12:47:03 UTC 2006

Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
> Hi, I read the messages, may be I didn't undestand them 100%, only what
> I want to say is that I need for my work the list of specifications
> for a set of graphics at the first. Yes, anything of list is done, but
> I'm not sure if it is all.

This is the list of specifications we have so far:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ThemingOverview

My suggestion is to not get carried away and create a complete theme, do
some sketches or mockups, present ideas to people, get feedback as early
as possible, ask for help. Do not waste a lot of efforts without
positive feedback from other people, we don't want you to get burned.
Also keep in mind that whatever theme will end in FC7, it will be made
into the final form by a *team* - see FC6 as an example: Mairin got the
DNA metaphor, Mola the 3D rendering, Diana final polish and the rest of
us feedback and after the theme got in the distro, the team started to
produce derivative materials: Firefox start page, CD/DVD labels etc.

Speaking of that, how about some DNA themed web banners and buttons?

--
nicu