DNA theme for new FC6 browser splash page

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Sep 19 16:02:34 UTC 2006

Le Mar 19 septembre 2006 16:45, Máirín Duffy a écrit :

> I can try to contact people within Red Hat to see if the white outline
> variation is OK or not, but I think it would be far easier to just
> remove it.

When my corp did its last logo change (like every 15 years or so) they
provided and official white outline variation for this problem. The
reasonning being that white outline was the least intrusive change, and
letting people tweak colours or create outline variations on their own was
way worse.

They also have official monochrome (main dark colour with density
changes), grey level, black on white, white on transparency variants.

When putting the logo over a photograph or other problem background
- normal with white outline is used in a signature context (placement on
the photograph is fixed)
- otherwise white over transparency is preffered

No idea how much of this could apply to Fedora

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot