Echo icon coverage

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Wed Feb 7 02:30:12 UTC 2007

Quoting Leo <sdl.web at gmail.com>:

> On 2007-02-06, Matthias Clasen said:
>
> > Echo(16): 92 of 95 GTK+ stock icons missing
> > Echo(16): 221 of 266 icon-naming-spec icons missing
> > Echo(24): 71 of 103 GTK+ stock icons missing
> > Echo(24): 193 of 266 icon-naming-spec icons missing
> > Echo(48): 0 of 5 GTK+ stock icons missing
> > Echo(48): 88 of 266 icon-naming-spec icons missing
>
> Seems too little time for Fedora 7 to adopt Echo.

Let's do our best to complete some of them. Less talk, more action.
Afterall, Tango got included by default on GNOME even though the entire set was
not finished. Let's focus on essential icons.

* I have almost completed the set of weather icons, uploading will be done soon
*
--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project contributor