Including artwork from older releases

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 23 21:01:41 UTC 2007

Hi

Since the plan is to refresh the desktop theme for every release, we
would invariably have folks who like the artwork in one of the previous
releases better than the current one. Since we already have a rule about
not including version numbers in the current release, can we continue to
including the older themes in subsequent three releases or something
like that?

The only problem with this is that rhgb is not easily themeable but
hopefully we are getting rid of that soon enough to not worry about it.

Rahul