Branding Wallpaper

Uno Engborg uno at webworks.se
Fri Jan 26 12:08:33 UTC 2007

John Baer wrote:

>Nicu wrote:
>

>>I think this is excessive and unneeded branding: both for Fedora and
>>the
>>Desktop Environment.
>>

>Nicu,
>
>Would your preference be no GDM/KDE branding but keep the fedora
>branding. Or... would you prefer all branding removed?

To me, less branding would be better. People who see our artwork have
allready chosen Fedora and probably doesn't need to
be reminded of it all that much.  It is also slightly disrespectful to
high jack splash screens of other projekts such as OpenOffice, or
KDE apps unless the fedora team have made some significant contribution
to that app that makes it noticalbly different from
the uppstream version.

Regards
Uno Engborg