F8 artwork

Marek Mahut mmahut at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 6 17:11:48 UTC 2007

Hey all,

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> Some unsorted thoughts to start a discussion about artwork for F8:
>>
>> - As most people will probably have noticed by now, Diana is longer with
>> Red Hat, and it looks unlikely that we will have a full-time artist that
>> can help with the artwork in time for F8.
>
> Do you think is the case for us to start a 3 round process similar with
> the one proposed for F7? - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes
> We can easily adapt it with dates following the F8 schedule.

I think it's a good idea. Why not involve schools for example? I know a
very nice info-graphic school in Brussels, I'll drop them a mail, maybe
they are interested to help.

--
Marek Mahut                    Tel.: +420-532-294-111 (ex. 826-2046)
Fedora Ambassador                              GSM: +420-731-076-674