Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 15, Issue 15

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 09:56:41 UTC 2007

On 09/06/07, Caleb Wellauer <caleb at ninjatails.com> wrote:
> Okay, I've completely forgotten how to upload an icon to the wiki, but
> last time I made one I attached it here and it was put there, so I'll do
> that again. :P

If you have Edit prmissions on the wiki - something that an adminy
type personcan give you after some legal stuff to say you wont muck
anything up - you can use theAttatchments link on the right of the
page to upload it to the page's storage area.. It is then simply
inserting code into the wiki page to link to said image.

I believe thee is a Help Contents feature of the wiki, inside which
will be the answer to your question.

./b

--
       ..// seawolf //..