document-page-setup or/and document-properties icon mockups.

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Wed Mar 14 20:51:06 UTC 2007

hmm.... I don't think so... I didn't see any icandy icons, or at least I do not
know the name... The wrench is based on OpenOffice.org crystal icons theme (the
idea), the shape of the working part is derived from Bluecurve icons (I first
made a screwdriver and this one derived from it), the handle I added to fit the
rest of the tool, maybe the outline makes it a little fatter than it really
is... About the color - I used the orange color from echo icon guidelines [1]
and added semitransparent gradients to make it more 3D and to add a light
effect. But I can look at it once more, to fit the edit-undo icon color.

And I think, I don't follow what you mean by "make the sizes in proportion".
What sizes are you talking about? Sizes of the icons? Sizes of the handle
compared to the rest of the tool? Width to the length or the depth of the
wrench? What proportions do you suggest? 2:3? 4:5? Gold cut? Please be more
clear, maybe its only because my English, but I really don't understand what
your suggestion means.

Thanks for your suggestions,
Martin