Tree-view grid lines in Fedora theme

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Tue Sep 18 14:20:24 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 04:00 +0200, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I'm a new subscriber to this list.  Fedora artwork rocks!  I always feel
> that folks glancing over my shoulder will see a really sophisticated
> desktop.
>
> But (of course, there's a 'but') a recent Fedora default theme sets
> vertical grid lines in GtkTreeView--and they're not nice subdued gray or
> gray-blue lines, they're black dotted lines.  The effect is so, like,
> Gtk+-1.10...
>
> Could the default be restored to no grid lines?  Or, at least, could the
> lines be made a little more acceptable?  And of course, if this is the
> wrong forum, you'll let me know?
>
> Peter

Hm... I don't know of this in GtkTreeView, could you provide a
screenshot? It is however present in list view and can be easily turned
of in the gtkrc file (set listviewstyle = 0 in nodoka settings). It is
however not much of a issue to release a new version because of it, I'll
maybe change it the rpm. And yes, the Nodoka theme is maintained by the
art team, so this is the right place to ask about it (though even a
better way would be filling a feature request in trac [1]).

But thanks for noticing, this somehow slipped my mind...

Thanks,
Martin