Amateur Radio Banner: Rough Sketch B+W

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Apr 15 07:16:49 UTC 2008

Frank Murphy wrote:
> Thought I would look for some feedback first,
>
> Both will be sourced in Blender and or Wings
>
> http://www.frankly3d.com/wip/wip.html
>
> B\G on (2) will be Sky + Fedora Blue
>
> If neither is suitable, we'll go again

For this banner your primary customer is the Amateur Radio SIG and Bob,
the requester. He is the one that should give you a thumb up, just ask
Michael about how he worked [1] on the Fonts SIG banner :p

My advice is to focus on the logo, you will use exactly the same logo
for the banner and probably a simplified version of it for the icon.

[1] - http://michaelbox.net/blog/?p=16