Amateur Radio Banner: Rough Sketch B+W

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 03:33:42 UTC 2008

frank, i started playing around with your idea's a little bit. I tried to do
an SVG of the grid - head you outlined in your sketch. thought i would throw
it to the list, so you and others can use it if you want.

not too sure about the colours...

attached is the PNG and the SVGz source...

cheers,

ryanlerch

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.r
Thought I would look for some feedback first,