Fedora 9.0 CD/DVD

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Apr 16 16:55:50 UTC 2008

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> To reiterate a previous comment, we absolutely need to print the URL
> on the CD/DVD covers -- the back side would be a good place:
>
>  http://fedoraproject.org/

I sent an email out a while back about this... I would really like to
get the artwork to our CD and DVD manufacturer as soon as possible, but
I don't feel like the art team has settled yet on the designs that they
want to use as the "official" artwork for this release, that will be
used on the thousands of professionally made CDs and DVDs that we
produce.

If we want to minimize the lag time between final release and CDs
actually being ready, we need to get this artwork pretty much ASAP.

--Max