Woks from Brasil

Jayme Ayres jayme at jaymeayres.com
Mon Apr 28 19:38:37 UTC 2008

Hi Folks

This is my first message as a member of the official Fedora Project in
Brazil. We have participated in Mail List but with another address and
with little participation in the discussions.
During the 9 th FISL (one of the biggest events on Opensource of Latin
America) met Greg DeKoenigsberg, he then suggested me to enter the
ArtWork after seeing some my work (as the DVD label, banner, website
and so forth).
So here I am, I am presenting to you.
Here is the link I made banner printed for the event:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService
Then I will post the other work in the wiki.
Regards,

--
Jayme Ayres
Web Designer - Fedora Ambassador