Works in Brasil

Jayme Ayres jayme at jaymeayres.com
Tue Apr 29 15:18:51 UTC 2008

Hello Nicu

2008/4/29 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>:
>  All good, but I don't think the DesignService queue is the best place to
> post them (or at least, put finished works at the bottom, in the "Resources
> Created" section.

I have seen wrong, because I had Mairin steps to publish the work,
problems of interpretation, my English is not as good

>  But really, that page is a queue of work requirements, a communication
> channel between requesters and Art people. Since those are posters, I
> believe they are better fitted in the Posters page -
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Posters or in the Marketing
> Collateral page - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral
> (well, those two pages overlap, which is a "bad thing").

I´ll place this in Marketing Collateral and then I´ll take away ok?

>  Also, please include sources or high resolution versions of your images,
> the purpose of the page is not to show-off our work (for that we use our
> blogs and Planet Fedora), it is intended to provide an useful resource for
> users.

As I thought that was a kind of "test" (lol) posted in low resolution,
once again was an error of interpretation.

>  note: forgive me if I sounded a bit too negative in the reply above.

No problem, these are the rules of the project and you have to show

--
Jayme Ayres
Web Designer - Fedora Ambassador