Poster revision

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Aug 1 05:57:49 UTC 2008

Máirín Duffy wrote:

> Here's a start using photomanip. Maybe photomanip isn't the way to go
> though maybe a more comic-y style would be better. No Fedora flag yet
> and needs some cleanup:

Yeah, I bet a lot of people would start screaming about that US flag, it
really has to be replace until the final version (its OK in the sketch).

> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/four-freedoms-steampunk/steamboat.jpg

That's not bad at all, maybe move the boat a bit to the left?

I agree about photomanip not being the best way to go, for printing
posters (A3?) we would need hi-res images, more than is available
usually on flickr (or maybe go for hunting photos with our own cameras?
- not that easy)