[F10 themes: round 2] Gears: lot of gears

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 20:27:28 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 09:01:17AM +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> On a technical note, I suspect for this image we may have to go with the
> source in .xcf (the most awesome part of the graphic is made with layer
> modes in GIMP).

Last release we used GIMP scripts to get things done. Sometimes that's
impossible, but if it can be automated, that's the most open you can get
with the art.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36